- Muscle tape provides strong support for joints during high-stress sport activity, minimizing excessive joint activity that can cause injury.
- Material:97% Cotton+3%Spandex
- Coated with strong porous Acrylic glue.
Kinesiology Tape can help with following conditions:
- Muscles and tendinitis strains;
- Muscles, tendinitis & joints sprains;
- Muscles,tendinitis & joints inflammations;
- Postoperative rehabilitations.
Benefits of kinesiology tape:
- High-quality cotton cloth for maximum support;
- Extra strong porous hot melt adhesive ensures the tape will not transfer even under the most adverse conditions;
- Air permeability allows for evaporation of sweat. Maintaining strength and stability.
Use Kinesio Tapes For:
- To add support restrict range of motion in the muscles and joints of players;
- To assist in the prevention or healing of parts-related injuries;
- For sensitive skin or frequent taping, apply under-wrap first before taping.
Properties of kinesiology tape:
- Provide good support to muscle, joints with full comfort;
- Good elasticity, basically same as that of skin, muscle;
- Use to prevent injury, to control edema and pain management;
- Adhering, no need of clips or fasteners;
- Maintains the original size, do not constrict;
- Well flexible and breathable;
- For best results, apply 30 minutes prior to activity;